1. YOUR STATUS
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- (a) You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts;
- (b) And you are at least 18 years old;
Please note that any unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. This website is provided by www.magrathfuels.com without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet.
2. PURCHASING FROM US
- 2.1 Purchasing from us is very easy – just browse our store and add the items that you want to buy to your shopping cart and when ready, complete your order. After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received it. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted and a guide as to when your delivery will be made.
- 2.2 We accept all major credit and debit cards or payment by cash with your order.
- 2.3 If there has been a change in price, we will contact you first to confirm that the price is acceptable.
- 2.4 Orders for products listed under Logs, Turf etc must be for 10 items or more unless part of a coal order.
3. AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within a reasonable time of the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
4. RISK AND TITLE
- 4.1 The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- 4.2 Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
5. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- 5.1 The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. Prices are shown in £ Sterling.
- 5.2 These prices include VAT and delivery costs.
- 5.3 Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
- 5.4 Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices, as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product's correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- 5.5 We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
6. OUR REFUNDS POLICY
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
7. OUR LIABILITY
- 7.1 We warrant to you that any Product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
- 7.2 Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the Product you purchased.
- 7.3 We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage, including but not limited to: loss of income or revenue, business, profits, savings or data, however, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude magrathfuels.com from liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.
- 7.4 Where you buy any Product from a third party seller through our site, the seller's individual liability will be set out in the seller's terms and conditions.
8. WRITTEN COMMUNICATIONS
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
9. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract
11. OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 11.1 We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- 11.2 You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.